Thank you for joining my LIVE Happy Hour Art Tour last Friday! This was episode V. Although much of real life may be getting real for many people, for now you can find me right here every Friday night hosting my art tour at home… not forever, but for now at least. Don’t worry- if you can’t catch us LIVE on @iamlauramadden, please check out my YouTube channel and my Instagram for the replays.
As I shared in an earlier post, my happy hour art tours developed from my time at home and realizing a need to connect with people, while marketing and showing my art. I also hope to share something entertaining and inspiring with you during this unusual and uncertain time. Beauty and humor will bring us together!
If you really just want to be entertained- skip right to minute 10, where my cameraman (ie. my husband) and I completely lose it. Luckily we were able to pull it together and finish the tour.
As promised, I showed up with cocktail dress on and cocktail in hand. This week I wore a vintage find from by good friend Crystal Daniels, owner of Designer Treasure Hunt, an Arizona-based designer resale business. This week I went with Mumm Sparkling Wine from Napa.
This week I shared eleven pieces of ReFashioned Art that are currently for sale. Please email if you are interested in purchasing: email@example.com
1. Big Bold, mixed acrylic, on canvas, 18” x 18” $250
2. Blazing Trails I, mixed media on canvas, 16” x 16”, $75
3. Blazing Trails II, mixed media on canvas, 16” x 16”, $75
4. Blazing Trails III, mixed media on canvas, 16” x 16”, $75
5. Trust Life, mixed media on canvas, 20" x 24", $200
6. Golden, mixed media on paper, 29" x 34", $300
7. Replay, acrylic on paper, 18” x 22”, $150
8. Replay I, acrylic on canvas, 19.5” x 23.5”, $150
9. Pivot Bounce, mixed media on canvas, 51” x 51”, $975
10. Presence I, acrylic on canvas, 26" x 38”, $375
11. Rock Shine Speak; mixed media on paper board, 36” x 48”, $450
Stay tuned for this week’s Art Tour with ReFashioned Art! This week is a little different. In support of the recent events and situation with racial inequality in our country I am showing a number of pieces that I am auctioning off to raise funds for racial equality foundations and organizations. I will match and donate 100% of the proceeds.
Don’t forget to join me every week for my Instagram LIVE lineup:
Monday + Friday 11am PST ReFashionTalk LIVE @iamlauramadden
Monday + Friday 12pm PST Art Demo @ReFashionedArt
Friday 5pm PST Art Tour Happy Hour @iamlauramadden
If you like my style and you care about the planet I hope you will continue to follow my journey here. Enjoy!