In lieu of my LIVE Happy Hour Art Tour/ Art Auction at home this week, I was ‘cocktailing’ at Renaissance Square to talk about my art showing that currently lives in their lobby. I shared a LIVE art tour on my @iamlauramadden Instagram, and a second on my Facebook personal page.
Follow @ReFashioned on Instagram for more.
All items are for sale, all originals, all made using repurposed materials. I’m also proud to share that a portion of each sale will be donated to either a COVID relief or racial equality fund, foundation, or organization of the buyer's choice. The building is open 24/7 with security for viewing. All videos are also added to my YouTube channel.
Although this showing was not exactly a happy hour, as promised I showed up in a cocktail dress (sans cocktail). I wore a dress found at Goodwill (brand new with tags), shoes also from Goodwill, and loads of pre-owned jewelry- mostly estate sale finds, vintage and antique pieces. Between fashion + my art, I’m all about merging sustainability and style. I think I nailed it (just saying, wink).
Making sustainability stylish IS my mission.
Please email if you are interested in purchasing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Line up at Renaissance Square
1. Don't Let Your Colors Fade, acrylic on paper board, 24.5" x 36.5”, $285
2. Dreaming Love, acrylic on canvas, 24” x 40”,$185
3. SOLD* Circle of Life, Mixed Media on wood board, 40” x 28”, $225
4. SOLD* Sunnyside, mixed media on canvas, 26.5" x 38.5", $475
5. Love Wins I, acrylic on canvas 30" x 46", $500
6. Love Wins II, acrylic on canvas 30" x 46", $500
7. ReFashioned, mixed media on canvas, 40" x 50", $550
8. Mixed Signals, mixed media on canvas, 30" x 60", $747
9. The Line, mixed media on canvas, 30" x 60", $747
10. Flow, mixed media on canvas, 30" x 41.5", $250
11. Believe, acrylic on canvas, 40” x 40”, $485
12. Enjoy, acrylic on canvas, 24” x 29.5”, $150
13. Modern Tides, acrylic on canvas, 28.5” x 40.5”, $375
14. Play all day, mixed media on canvas, 27” x 38.5”, $275
In case you missed my recent LIVE happy hour Art Tours (such as this, this + this), I’ve been auctioning off ten pieces of ReFashioned Art. The items on auction are NAME YOUR PRICE. I am matching & donating 100% of the sale of each piece. Four have sold, with money donated to Black Girls Code, NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Reform Alliance, and The Garment League.
I am using my art as a means to not only raise money for the movement but to raise greater awareness of the importance of racial equality and to bring people together the best I can. I will match and donate 100% of the sale of each piece, with proceeds going to a racial equality foundation or fund of the buyer's choice.
Renaissance Square is an executive high-rise located in downtown Phoenix at the corner of Central and Washington. It is LEED Gold Certified and is a Heavy Medal Awards winner as designated by the US Green Buildings Council (USGBC). The project is the 2018 BOMA Outstanding Building of the Year for the fourth straight year in the 500,000-1,000,000 SF category. Thank you to the management team at Renaissance Square for this opportunity and all of your support sharing my art with the world.